Designed to replace legacy Heat Shields with all installation parts required to do the job.
The Industrial Injection gloss black powder coated aluminum turbo heat shield is designed to not only deflect heat from the fire wall and electrical components but also make your engine bay look awesome. The heat shield attaches to the engine bay cowl and fire wall. For additional heat protection on heavy towing and or higher performance vehicles we also offer a 12″ x 24″ aluminized heat barrier that reflects over 90% of radiant heat up to 2000 degrees.
– Gloss Black Powder Coat Finish
– Heat Shield
– Mounting Bolts
– Protect Engine Components From Heat
– Good Up To 2000 Degrees Of Radiant Heat
– Easy To Install
– Works With Most Turbo kits
– Designed for 2003+ Cummins Engines (other year trucks will require some modifications to fit)