OEM Part Numbers: F81Z9278AA, SW5267
Year Range: 1994-2003
Application: F Series, Excursion, E Series
Limited Warranty Policy
Alliant Power warrants our products to be free from defects in material or workmanship in accordance with the following:
The warranty period commences the day the product is delivered to the original consumer purchaser. Alliant Power warrants that it will credit or replace, free of charge, any product which, under normal conditions of use and service, proves to be defective in material or workmanship and which is within the warranty period below.
The Alliant Power Limited Warranty COVERS and therefore INCLUDES:
- Defective parts in material and workmanship
- Labor costs for removal & reinstallation of affected parts*
- Unlimited miles/kilometers/hours on installed parts within the first 24-months after commencement of part warranty period for G2.8, HEUI, and 6.4L Injectors installed in Ford applications on or after January 1, 2016
- Unlimited miles/kilometers/hours on installed parts within the first 13-months after commencement of part warranty period for G2.8, HEUI, and 6.4L Injectors installed in Navistar applications, G2.8, HEUI, and 6.4L Injectors installed in Ford applications prior to January 1, 2016, and all other Alliant Power products
The Alliant Power Limited Warranty DOES NOT COVER and therefore EXCLUDES:
- Labor costs incurred in diagnosis of defects or any other consequential expenses.
- Failures caused by fuel or oil contamination, fire damage, misuse, negligence, modification, abuse, improper application, installation or operation.
- Failures caused by unauthorized service or use of unauthorized parts.
This warranty is in lieu of all other express and implied warranties, including the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Alliant Power does not assume any responsibility for incidental or consequential damages. This warranty sets out your exclusive remedies with respect to the products covered by it. No attempt to alter, modify, or amend this warranty shall be allowed.
Some countries, states, provinces and other jurisdictions do not allow limitations on how long implied warranties last, or the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from country to country or state to state or province to province or jurisdiction to jurisdiction.
*Note: Removal and reinstallation labor reimbursement is issued in accordance with the most recent version of the Alliant Power warranty repair flat rate labor schedule.