Tyler Kipp's Tow Mega
What is the Truck?
2007 Dodge RAM 2500 5.9L Cummins.
What is the Truck Mainly Used For?
Towing the race trailer with the Budget Beater race truck in it and sitting around looking pretty.
Any Future Plans?
Possibly compounds, valve springs, push rods, 6.7 short block, street cam, and fire ring head.
- 305,000 original miles and still counting.
- Industrial Injection Remanufactured R3 180HP Injectors
- 2nd Gen Turbo Swap kit modified to fit an 72mm HX55 - currently.
- Industrial Injection Dual CP3 Pump kit with stock pumps
- ARP Head Studs
- EFI Live tuning by Breakout Tuning
- Built 48RE by Ultimate Transmission
- FASS 165 GPH Fuel Lift Pump
- Industrial Injection 2003-2007 5.9L Fuel Filter Bypass
- Fuel Rail Plug
- Currently making 802HP on the Chassis Dyno
- Flo-Pro 5” Exhaust w/ 6” tip
- Edge CTS2 Insight Monitor
- Carli progressive rate leveling coils
- FOX 2.0 Shocks
- 35x12.50x20 Toyo RT’s
- BMF 20x10 Novakanes
You must be logged in to post a comment.
click here to log in