Moke Miyahira's 2005 Dodge Ram
What is the Truck?
2005 Dodge RAM 2500 5.9L Cummins.
What is the Truck Mainly Used For?
Daily driving and commuting to and from work.
Any Future Plans?
Moke plans on getting the transmission built to better hold the horsepower. He also plans on getting more robust tuning.
- 260,000 original miles.
- Industrial injection R1 Injectors
- 2nd Gen Turbo kit modified to fit an HX55 68
- 6.7L 85% CP3 pump
- ARP Head Studs
- Edge Tuning
- FASS 165 GPH Fuel Lift Pump
- Current highest horsepower on chassis dyno to date: 636HP
- Stock Transmission! (He drives carefully.)
- 5" Magnaflow Exhaust
You must be logged in to post a comment.
click here to log in